- Medical-marketing strategy and marketing campaign development and execution in cooperation with Marketing and Field Force.
- Support in creating and adaptation of key communication messages and content for promo-materials
- Reviewing and approval of all medical information coming outside from the company (promo materials, medical articles, internet communications, presentations for internal and external clients, etc) to align content with existing company and country rules and law;
- KOLs management in collaboration with Marketing and Field Force including annual activity planning, support in presentations preparation and review, medical briefing before events
- Active participation in Business Development initiatives: products medical analysis, business cases preparation with Marketing, new products offer according to company needs and market knowledge
- Keep high level of medical expertise in responsible areas by constant self-education with help of medical events attendance, literature search, information exchange with KOLs, etc. Provide regular medical updates being an expert for Marketing and Field Force
- Clinical trials (phase and observational) planning and execution with help of CRO
- Participation in Medical budget planning and compliance
- Communication with Head-Quarters, adaptation of medical materials to local current strategy;
- University degree (normally M.D.), PhD gained will be an advantage;
- Experience in pharmaceutical company - at least 2 years in an international pharmaceutical company as a Medical adviser; experience in Food Supplement or Vitamins, Gynecology, Anti-Aging areas will be an advantage
- Strong understanding both business and medical needs to create climate of effective Medical - Marketing partnership for company goals joint achievement;
- Superior analytical skills with strategic capabilities;
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written);
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
We can offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus opportunity according to the applicable guideline;
- Social package: meal compensation, medical and life insurance, travel insurance, car allowance, mobile phone;
- Professional and friendly team.